Storeroom orders are created by requesters who access the Storeroom Catalog on the Shop Page. The orders will follow your current order process based on configurations such as workflows, transaction validation rules, and general required information for your business process. Storeroom catalogs can be searched by the ESM search bar and made as a preferred vendor catalog so that items can be presented first. Once an order is fully approved and released, it will be available under the Order Fulfillment sub-menu for Storeroom Managers with Fulfillment privileges. The Storeroom Manager will receive an email notification when the order is submitted for fulfillment.
- If Storeroom orders do not require departments to pay for them, and therefore do not require encumbering with the integrated financial system, ESM recommends creating an Order Type to bypass GL Integration.
- If Account Codes are required, regardless of integration, ESM recommends defining default Account Code Segments to Storeroom items.
Under the Order Fulfillment sub-menu, the Storeroom Manager will see a status of Open for orders awaiting fulfillment. Select the Transaction Number to open the order.
Order summary details screen presents header-level information about the order. Select Fulfillment Details to view the item details requested. Reports may be available to generate a printable picklist. Please contact you System Administrator for further information about your report options.
- Fulfillment # indicates the number of times the Submit action button is selected to update the Qty to Fulfill. This is a number controlled by the system and will increase with each new fulfillment order generated within the system.
- Fulfillment Date defaults to current date but can be modified.
- Fulfillment Comments can be entered per fulfillment action.
- Qty Fulfilled To Date represents the aggregated fulfillment completed. Orders can be fulfilled in stages as quantity is available.
- Qty Available represents the on-hand inventory across all locations.
- Fulfill From Location indicates the Storeroom Location to pull on-hand quantity from. If the item is available in more than one Storeroom Location, a pop-up window will appear when Edit is selected to choose the quantities to be fulfilled from the available locations.
- Lot represents the supplier’s lot information from the item’s details.
- Expiration represents the expiration date entered by the Storeroom Manager under Item Maintenance.
- Qty To Fulfill defaults to the quantity requested when initially fulfilling the order. This can be modified based on fulfillment activity.
- Edit can be used to modify Qty To Fulfill when the product is available in more than one Storeroom Location.
- Close Item indicates no more fulfillment activity is allowed. This will automatically be checked when Qty Fulfilled matches Qty Requested.
*Pop-up window described for the Edit action button.
* Close Item will automatically be checked and grayed out when Qty Fulfilled matches Qty Requested.
GL Details represent the associated accounting information provided by the requester.
Fulfillment History shows an audit of activity from the Fulfillment Details section.