Suppliers who are trying to complete and submit a bid, may run into an issue. The steps below will show you what to look for when unable to submit a bid.
It is also available for download at the bottom of this page.
When submitting a bid, the supplier may receive an error, similar to the one below.
The message will also state the section with the missing or invalid content.
You may also see a section meeting minimum requirements box with a red ‘X’.
There are few things to look for to complete the bid.
- Fields with a red asterisk (*) signify it is a required field.
The blank text box above is not a question but a required field and is looking for text to satisfy the validation.
The response attachments above is also a required field and will need at least one document uploaded.
- To upload a document, click the green plus (+) New > browse to your file location > click open.
- Add a file description, as shown below:
- Please make sure to click the Update button. This will save any text or documents to the bid.
- When the attachment is fully loaded, it will as below:
- The Section Meeting Minimum Requirements has a green check at the end (as shown below) and signifies all areas of the bid have been completed and the bid can be submitted.
- The bid can be submitted at the top right of the Event screen: