This document provides information for system administrators to manage Shop page catalogs, content and layout options.
This document is available for download at the bottom.
Catalog categories are setup via Shop Page Configuration.
Navigation: Menu > Admin > Select Function > Shop Page Configuration > Horizontal > Catalog with Categories > Add/Edit Categories
Step 1: Enter the Category Name field value.
Step 2: Select the Update button to save.
- To edit a category, select the Edit link, make the desired changes and select the Update button to save.
- To change the order that categories appear on the Shop tab, use the drag and drop functionality, then select the Update button to save.
Catalog layout is setup via Shop Page Configuration.
Navigation: Menu > Admin > Select Function > Shop Page Configuration > Horizontal > Catalog with Categories or Catalog Without Categories > Add/Edit Catalog
Step 1: Select the Catalog Name.
Step 2: Enter/Select required/optional fields.
The following fields are required:
- Catalog Category (only when using the Catalog With Categories option)
- Catalog Image Override (If no image has been uploaded)
- If the desired catalog does not appear in the Catalog Name field's list of values, it has either been setup already or it not been assigned to your entity by ESM.
- To view an existing catalog's information, select the catalog tile.
- To view a Hosted or Level II Punch-out catalog's assigned item Information, select the View
- To remove a catalog from the layout, select the Delete
Step 3: Move catalog tiles to the desired location using the drag and drop functionality.
Step 4: Select the Update button to save.