This document provides information for system administrators to manage catalog visibility on the Shop page.
This document is available for download at the bottom.
Catalog visibility is setup via Shop Page Configuration.
Navigation: Menu > Admin > Select Function > Shop Page Configuration > Catalog Visibility
Step 1: Select the Catalog Name.
Step 2: Enter/Select search criteria.
- When assigning a catalog to a large group of users, consider creating a User Group.
- To view a specific user or user group's assigned visibility, enter the user or user group name in the User/Group Name
- To view all user and user group assigned visibility, do not enter a value into the User/Group Name
- To view all assigned users and user groups, select the Assigned option in the Visibility field.
- To view all unassigned users and user groups, select the Unassigned option in the Visibility
Step 3: Select the Search button.
Step 4: Select the Assigned checkbox to assign visibility to the desired users and user groups.
- Select the search results column headers to sort search results.
- Un-check the Assigned checkbox to remove catalog visibility for users and user groups.
Step 5: Select the Update button to save.