Auxiliary Field Display Management
This document provides information for system administrators to display/hide auxiliary fields. It is also available for download at the bottom.
Auxiliary Field Display
Auxiliary field display options are setup and modified manually via Workbench Page Configuration.
Navigation: Menu > Admin > Select Function > Workbench Configuration
Step 1: Select the Edit link in the desired auxiliary field.
Step 2: Make the desired changes.
The following fields are required:
- Field Name
- To hide the field from displaying, select the Hide
- To make a field required for users to complete, select the Required
- To configure the field with searchable drop-down list options, select the Searchable Dropdown radio button.
- To configure the field to allow free-form text, select the Text Input radio button.
- To allow the field content to display on the PO document, select the Display on PO
Step 3: Select the Update button to save.
How do I modify the auxiliary field information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.