Increased character limit for Order Type
The Order Type field previously had a limit of 25 characters. The field will now accept up to 50 characters.
Order Summary – Ability to delete submitted transactions
When accessing a transaction in Order Summary, users with the Order Summary Edit privilege will see a Delete option in the Next Step drop-down after a transaction has been submitted to the supplier. This enhancement allows these users to delete transactions that will not be fulfilled by the supplier.
No notification will be sent to the supplier in the event the transaction is deleted. If your entity is GL/ERP integrated, you must manually update the third party system to account for the deleted transaction.
Email notification to requester of transaction release when entity is configured for approver to release
If an entity is configured for the final approver to release transactions to the supplier, the requester will receive an email notification when the release occurs.
If an entity is configured for the requester to release transactions to the supplier, there will be no changes to the existing email notification behavior.
Workbench Page Configuration – Ability to suppress printing of Aux Fields on Purchase Orders
In the Workbench Page Configuration screen, a “Display on PO” setting has been added to Aux Field 1 and Aux Field 2. This setting will default to checked, which will cause the Auxiliary fields to print on a PO if they are specified on a transaction. If this setting is unchecked, no auxiliary fields will print on POs even if they are specified on a transaction.
- Resolved an issue where updating an item on the Receive tab returned the user to the first page of items
- Resolved an issue where reopening a Closed transaction in Receive or Invoice caused the transaction to disappear from the screen until the Selection was changed
- Resolved issue where printing from View Order to PDF resulted in line item data, terms or images cut off between pages
- Resolved issue in theReporter where transactions forwarded from one approver to another displayed a status of Approved
- Resolved issue where users without Order Summary Edit privilege could modify non-catalog items in Order Summary