The purpose of this document is to show a workaround for a customer who does not want the 30-day extension on quotes.
Workaround: Edit the Quotes Accepted Until Date immediately after publishing a quote and then quickly re-publish the quote.
- As a default, quotes are accepted 30 days past the original date.
- Original Due By date: 10/07/2014
- However, once you publish a quote, you will see that a new date field automatically appears called "Quotes Accepted Until".
- In this example it defaults to 11/06/2014.
- This field will allow the buyer to immediately pullback the accepted date as needed.
- In this example, edit the field to 10/07/2014
- Re-publish the Quote.
- Note: The system can notify suppliers automatically or the communication can be unchecked if you do not want to send out notification of the new accepted until date.
Please select the link below to access the PDF.