This document provides a condensed overview of process for easySourcing™ User Time Zone updates . It will demonstrate with short text descriptions supported by screen shots for each step explained.
Changing the Time Zone
The Time setting is located in the Support Footer located at the bottom of the page. Select the hyperlinked Time Zone to change the user’s setting. The changes will appear after the next successful login.
If a user changes Time Zones settings, published bids exist may have unintentionally early bids due by times (i.e. EST to CST).
To update the times without creating an addendum:
- Once logged back in the system after changing the time zone, go to the Publish tab.
- Search the bid.
- Within the Publish Bid General Information box, locate the ‘bids due by’ time.
4. Enter the new ‘bids due by time’ and/or ‘bids sealed until time’.
5. Select “Update Entries” within the Actions box.
6. A warning message will appear stating that you are changing the due by time(s). Uncheck the ‘Notify All Vendor Recipients’ checkbox before selecting Finish.
7. The Action Completed box will appear to confirm supplier notification.
8. The time extension will not require suppliers to resubmit their responses.
Please select the link below to access the PDF