This document provides a condensed overview of System Administrator Settings. It will demonstrate with short text descriptions supported by screen shots for each step explained.
Table of Contents
- Terms & Conditions
- Vendor Lists
- Requestor Lists
- Customer Groups
- Response Checklist
- User Settings
- Ship To Locations
- Bill To Locations
- Function Groups
- Diversity Certification
The System Administrator is able to access the Settings tab at the top of the screen.
To return to the easyBid Line Item or easyQuote, select the link on the blue menu bar.
Terms & Conditions
The System Administrator can add the Buyer’s terms and conditions by entering them in the Purchasing Entity Terms & Conditions textbox.
Select Update to save the Terms & Conditions. The suppliers will see the Terms & Conditions when they open the invitation.
The System Administrator can create Vendor Distribution Lists for the Publishing Process.
To create a new Vendor List, select the Create New Distribution List under the Actions box.
Enter in a Description and Select Ok.
Search for the Vendors by using the Options in the Search Criteria Box.
The process is similar to adding vendors to a Pending Publish list. Select Add from the Search Results Box. Selected Vendors will appear in the List recipients.
Select Update under the Actions box to save the Distribution List.
Note: If the supplier is not registered, the System Administrator can add the contact information to the list by selecting Register A Contact under the Actions box.
To edit a Vendor Distribution List, select the Description and follow the same process outline above.
The System Administrator can create a Requestor list of Users for the Requirements Bid process in the easyBid Line Item application.
To create a new Requestor List, select the Create New Distribution List from the Actions box.
Enter a Description and select a List Type from the drop-down menu.
- Distribute for Requirements (Public): List for the Requirements Bid
- Request Forward (Private): List for the Forward process of the Requirements Bid
Follow the process outlined under Vendor List to add Recipients and edit existing Requestor Lists.
The System Administrator can create Customer Groups lists for the Sourcing Event Posting Board application.
- View: allows the System Administrator to view created Customer Groups
- Create: default tab that allows the System Administrator to create new Customer Group lists
- Modify: allows the System Administrator to edit Customer Groups
- Select : button to view selected Customer Group list
To create a new Customer Group, enter a Description and select Update under the Create sub-tab.
Search for Customer Entities by entering information under Search for Additional Customers and selecting Find.
Select the Customer by checking the Include checkbox and selecting Update.
Note: If the System Administrator only want the users of his/her purchasing entity to see the Post, create a Customer Group with only his/her entity.
To edit a Customer Group, select it under the Modify sub-tab.
Archive the List by checking the Archive checkbox and select Update.
Add more customers by selecting the Find button and following the process above. Save all changes by selecting Update.
The System Administrator can create a vendor checklist item for sourcing applications.
- View: allows the System Administrator to view Response Checklist Items
- Create: default tab that allows the System Administrator to create a Response Checklist Item
- Modify: allows the System Administrator to edit Response Checklist Items
- Update: Create the new Response Checklist Item
To create a Checklist Item, enter in one item in the Checklist Item and select Update.
The entered text will count as one checklist item. Repeat as necessary.
The Response Checklist Item can be deleted by checking the Delete Item checkbox and selecting Update.
The System Administrator can create and modify users, and perform password resets in the User Settings Tab.
- View: allows the System Administrator to view the users along with their functionality
- Create: allows the System Administrator to create new users
- Modify: allows the System Administrator to edit users and perform password resets
- Update: creates the user
- Invite: send an invitation to the new user to create a password and log in
To perform a Password Reset, select the user under the Modify sub-tab.
Select the Reset Password button. Determine if the security question requires a reset.
The user will be sent a reset password link via email.
To delete a user, select the user from the Modify sub-tab. Uncheck all of the functionalities and add “donotuse” to the email.
Select Update to complete the deletion. This process will ensure that the user will not be able to log in or access tabs within the application.
Ship To Locations
The System Administrator can create and edit Ship To Locations.
- View: allows the System Administrator to view Ship to Building Details
- Create: allows the System Administrator to create new locations
- Modify: allows the System Administrator to edit and deactivate locations
- Update: save changes/entered information
Bill To Locations
The System Administrator can edit Bill To Locations.
The System Administrator can create Functions Groups of users that are required throughout the system.
- View: the System Administrator can view Function Groups
- Create: default tab that allows the System Administrator to create new Function Groups
- Modify: edit and delete Function Groups
- Use For: selection that determines where the Function Group can be selected within the system
- Update: Saves changes
- Find: allows the System Administrator to Find users in the same method outlined in Requestor Lists
The System Administrator can modify the Diversity Certification of Suppliers.
- View: allows the System Administrator to view Vendor Diversity Certificates
- Modify: allows the System Administrator to edit the Vendor Diversity Certificates
- Find: locate Suppliers to add certification details; follows the same process as the Requestor Lists
- Select: confirms the supplier to update
- Return: back button
Please select the link below to access the PDF.