Login Page Changes
As part of our ongoing effort to enhance the user interface, the Login page has been modified with new graphics. Users who access ESM applications via Single Sign On technology (such as through an internal portal website link) will not see changes to their login process.
Order Summary – Ability to filter on Archived transactions
In Order Summary, a new checkbox labeled “Include Archive Transactions” will display. This setting will default to unchecked. When left unchecked, search results will not include archived transactions. If checked, archived transactions will be included in search results.
The reporting tool upgrade contains the below features:
- Updated and enhanced User Interface – theReporter has been redesigned with new modern style interface which will integrate more cleanly into modern style apps.
- Sort data by formula calculation – This also allows "true" grouping by formula; the ability to group on a formula that does not exist as a sort has been removed.
- Collate chained reports based on a common sort field in the child reports.
- Custom link fields: Specify custom fields to link to and from when linking one report to another.
- Enhanced Chart Wizard – The Chart Wizard has been redesigned and now allows for many more ways to create and customize charts than before.
- Spark line and spark column charts – By popular request, two new chart types have been added: Spark line and Spark column charts.
- Add group min/max filter flag to apply group filter to entire result set.
- Report viewer dynamic filter and dashboard filter item states now propagate to the child report when clicking through to a linked report.
Purchase Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue where a deactivated account favorite could be applied to a new transaction
Event Posting Board
Sourcing users can post their events to an external public website so that the event information can be viewed by all suppliers, even those who are not registered with the ESM Solutions supplier network.
When the Posting Board is enabled, two new settings will display in Edit Entity Settings.
- Posting Board URL: The external website address for the Posting Board will be visible to administrators. The URL is used to access the posting board content.
- Posting Board Event Expiration: This setting allows the administrator to determine if events can be automatically removed from the Posting Board. If specified, events will be removed from the Posting Board automatically after the specified number of days from the event’s publication date. The setting defaults to blank, meaning no automatic expiration will occur.
A sourcing event can be published or removed from the Posting Board by using the Next Step drop down.
The Publish to Posting Board
option will become active as soon as all required fields are populated. Once an event is published to the posting board, the Remove from Posting Board
option will become active to allow the user to remove the event from the Posting Board, if necessary. Once an event is published to the posting board, any addendums will be sent to the Posting Board automatically when an addendum is published.
The Posting Board Status
indicates if an event has been published to the posting board or removed.
Suppliers can use the Search field on the Posting Board to search by Event ID or Name. The supplier can click the hyperlinked Event Name to download a PDF copy of the event. All files attached to the event will display under the Attachments heading and can be downloaded by clicking the file name.
For more information regarding the Posting Board, please contact Customer Support.